Thursday’s weather in Lebanon is partly cloudy to cloudy with active winds (55 km/hr) and slight rise in temperature, changes to cloudy with rains and snow over 1300m, according to the Meteorology Department at Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport.
General Status: Stable weather dominates over the Mediterranean Eastern Basin changes gradually on Thursday morning.
-Temperature: On the coastline 18 degrees Celsius high to 8 degrees Celsius low
Over the mountainous ranges: 10 degrees Celsius high to 1 degree Celsius low
In the Interior range: 8 degrees Celsius high to -1 degree Celsius low
At Al- Arz : 4 degrees Celsius high to -6 degrees Celsius low
Surface wind: Southern-western , gusting between 10 and 35 Km/hr.
– Visibility: Good to medium.
– Humidity on the coastline: between 50% and 75%.
– Sea : Low, Surface temperature 18 degrees Celsius.
– Atmospheric Pressure: 768 mm Hg
– Sunrise: 06:42 Sunset: 16:37